We welcome the opportunity to meet with you
Important information about COVID-19
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe.
We continue to offer online or in-person appointments. If we are meeting in person it is very important that you inform us in advance if you or anyone in your household is unwell or self-isolating because they are at risk of becoming unwell with COVID-19.
In particular, we need to know if you or anyone in your household has:
- Been experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms
- Had a temperature
- Been in contact with anyone who is confirmed to have COVID-19
- Returned from overseas in the past 14 days
- Returned from travel to Victoria in the past 14 days
- Visited a venue identified by NSW Health or Queensland Health as having confirmed cases of COVID-19
Unfortunately, due to strict public health requirements, we will be unable to meet in person if you or anyone in your household is unwell or in self-isolation. We will check on these issues the day before your scheduled appointment and our advisers will ask you to complete a form on the day.
We will, of course, treat this information in strict confidence and will be happy to reschedule your appointment for another time or meet online if any issues arise.
Sydney NSW 2000
T: +61 2 8078 0888
F: +61 2 8078 0899
Brisbane QLD 4000
T: +61 7 3012 8040
F: +61 7 3012 9974